Crawl Space Repair Walnut Creek CA
Looking for crawl space repair Walnut Creek? If so, we’ve got what you need. Bay Area Underpinning offers a wide range of crawl space repair and foundation repair services for homeowners in and around Walnut Creek CA.
Request your free estimate
Walnut Creek CA Crawl Space Repair – Services Offered
Crawl Space Foundation Repair
If you notice your crawl space sagging or settling, it could be because:
- There’s poor drainage around your home’s exterior. This allows water to make its way into the crawl space.
- The crawl space support posts have settled.
- There isn’t enough support for the floor.
- The screw jacks weren’t installed correctly, leading to their deterioration.
Bay Area Underpinning can use screw jacks to repair your sagging crawl space. All the deteriorated screw jacks will be removed and replaced with new ones of the right size and weight capacity. Your sagging floor can then be lifted and leveled.
Common Indications of Crawl Space Issues
Signs you might have problems with your crawl space include:
- Wall cracks
- Floors feel spongy
- Sloped floors
- Drywall cracks
- Increased energy bills
- Increased humidity
- Misaligned doors and windows
- Foundation cracks
- Rodent infestation
- Mold and mildew formation
Bay Area Underpinning – Other Services Offered
Foundation Movement Repair Using Drilled Concrete Piers
If your floors seem to be sloping and you live on a hillside, it could be due to movement in your foundation. You might also see drywall cracks and have trouble with doors and windows. At Bay Area Underpinning, our foundation experts in Walnut Creek, CA, can fix this kind of foundation movement using drilled concrete piers.
Drilled concrete piers are a perfect solution for areas with expansive soil, with potential for soil erosion, and where the soil’s upper layer is not very strong. These piers come with several advantages:
- They can be installed in soil as well as rock
- The drilled holes can be inspected visually
- They can be used in expansive soils
- They are strong and reliable
- They are capable of supporting large loads
Slabjacking is used to lift sunken concrete commonly found in driveways, sidewalks, pool decks, and even garage floors. Sunken concrete slabs are a trip hazard. If someone falls, you could find yourself facing a lawsuit. Slabjacking is a minimally-invasive technique that levels sunken slabs:
- The process starts by drilling small 5/8” holes into the affected concrete slab.
- Polyurethane foam is then injected via the holes underneath the slab, where it expands to fill the void and raise the sunken concrete.
- The drilled holes are then patched, and the area cleaned.
- In just 15 minutes, once the foam cures, the concrete surface will be ready for vehicular traffic and regular use.
Bay Area Underpinning – Service Area
Our crawl space repair services are available in Walnut Creek, CA, and beyond. To view a complete list of the areas we serve, visit our Service Area page.
Why Choose Us?
We‘re highly experienced, and one of the most trusted crawl space repair companies in Walnut Creek, CA. We offer top-notch services and long-lasting solutions to all your crawl space and foundation-related problems. If you have a problem in your crawl space, contact us today for a free inspection and repair estimate.
elp solve it. Call us now!