Crawl Space Repair Rocklin CA
Are you looking for crawl space repair in Rocklin CA? If so, we have what you need. We’re Bay Area Underpinning and we’ve been fixing crawl spaces in Rocklin CA since 2005. Contact us today for a free inspection and repair estimate.
Request your free estimate
Crawl Space Repair Rocklin CA – Services Offered
Bay Area Underpinning in Rocklin CA offers a wide variety of crawl space repair and foundation repair services. These include:
Crawl Space Foundation Repair
Crawl space problems are caused by various things including the following:
- Problematic clay soil has caused the crawl space support posts to settle.
- The existing screw jacks may not have been installed correctly and have no corrosion protection.
- Poor drainage around the home’s exterior has allowed water into the crawl space.
- There isn’t enough support for the floor.
All of these can cause the floor above the crawl space to sag. We have a variety of repair solutions available that will be lift and level the floor.
Telltale Signs of Crawl Space Problems – Crawl Space Repair Rocklin CA
There are some telltale signs that indicate your crawl space is in trouble. These signs include:
- Mold and mildew
- Increased moisture
- Higher energy bills
- Rodent infestation
- Wood rot
- Higher indoor humidity
- Cracks in the foundation
- Sticking doors and windows
- A musty odor in the crawl space
Bay Area Underpinning Rocklin CA – Other Services Offered
Uneven Concrete Repair
Uneven concrete slabs in your driveway, sidewalk, pool deck, garage floor, etc. can be a serious trip hazard and a huge liability for property owners. There are many factors that lead to this condition, and the most common ones are poor site conditions, poor drainage, and invasive tree roots.
Whatever the reason, the uneven slab can be lifted and leveled via polyurethane foam injection. This minimally-invasive process involves drilling 5/8” holes in the affected concrete and then injecting polyurethane foam under the slab. The foam flows underneath the concrete, starts expanding, and this fills the void and lifts the sunken slab.
Helical Piers in New Construction
Whenever a new construction project demands a deep foundation system, Rocklin, CA foundation repair experts from Bay Area Underpinning often recommend using helical piers. Also known as helical piles, these are steel foundation pins that resemble corkscrews. They can be designed to provide the support your new building needs to prevent it from settling.
Helical piers for new construction offer many benefits, including the following:
- They are easy to install and require less excavation compared to other types of piers.
- Helical piers are suitable for areas where the groundwater level is high or the soil is unstable.
- They can be installed year-round.
- The piers are capable of bearing loads immediately after installation.
- They are suitable for installation in environmentally sensitive areas.
- They provide increased stability with multiple bearing plates.
Bay Area Underpinning – Service Area
As a leading crawl space repair service provider in the Northern California region, Bay Area Underpinning serves not just Rocklin, CA, and its surroundings but also other areas. You can view a complete list of the areas we serve on our Service Area page.
Why Choose Bay Area Underpinning?
Offering crawl space repair and foundation repair services for property owners in and around Rocklin, CA since 2005, Bay Area Underpinning is one of the most trusted names in the industry. If you have a problem with your crawl space, give us a call today!