Crawl Space Repair in Vallejo, CA
If your home’s crawl space was poorly designed with an inadequate support system, your home could experience various issues, including doors and windows that don’t open and close properly, uneven floors, and more. The solution is to have your crawl space assessed and repaired by Bay Area Underpinning’s crawl space repair service professionals in Vallejo, CA.
Request your free estimate
Vallejo, CA Crawl Space Repair – Services Offered
We offer a wide range of foundation and crawl space repair services and solutions in Vallejo, CA. The following are some of our more popular repair solutions:
Misaligned doors and windows, pest infestation, sinking floors, etc., are some of the common symptoms of crawl space problems. When you notice your crawl space sagging, it is typically due to one or more of the following reasons:
- Inadequate support for the floor
- Incorrect installation of the existing screw jacks and no corrosion protection
- Settlement of interior crawl space support posts caused by problematic soils
- Poor drainage around the home’s exterior that allows the intrusion of water into the crawl space
Bay Area Underpinning’s crawl space experts in Vallejo, CA, use screw jacks to repair your sagging crawl space. Available in different sizes and weight capacities, installing new screw jacks by replacing deteriorated ones can help lift and level the sagging floor.
Common Signs of Crawl Space Problems
Some of the most common signs of crawl space problems are:
- Doors and windows that don’t open and close properly
- A musty odor in the crawl space
- Pest and mice infestations
- Wood rot
- Increased moisture levels
- Increased indoor humidity
- Cracks in interior drywall surfaces
- Sinking floors
- Floor joist problems
- Increased energy bills
Vallejo, CA Crawl Space Repair – Other Services Offered by Bay Area Underpinning
Slabjacking is a technique used to raise and relevel sunken concrete using polyurethane foam injection. Sunken concrete slabs such as sidewalks, driveways, garage floors, patios, pool decks, etc., are trip hazards. Slabjacking is a minimally-invasive procedure that can help eliminate such hazards.
Small dime-sized holes are drilled into the affected slab, and then polyurethane foam is injected underneath the slab. The foam reacts and expands to fill the void, raising and releveling the concrete.
Helical Pier Installation in New Construction
Helical piers are ideal for new construction projects requiring a deep foundation system. They can be designed to provide the support you need to prevent your new building from settling. These large corkscrew-shaped pins offer many benefits, including:
- No heavy excavation required
- They can be installed quickly
- They’re suitable for installation even in environmentally sensitive areas
- They can be installed year-round
- The piers are load-bearing immediately after installation
- They offer increased stability due to multiple bearing plates
Bay Area Underpinning – Areas Served
Along with Vallejo, CA, and its surroundings, Bay Area Underpinning offers foundation and crawl space repair services in other areas. Visit our Service Area page to see the areas we serve.
Why Call Us?
As crawl space repair professionals in Vallejo, CA, since 2005, we have what it takes to fix your home’s foundation problem, leaving you with a structure that can last for decades to come. Call us today to book an inspection.